English Premiership Match
WEST HAM UNITED VS MANCHESTER UNITED – 19:45 GMT
PREDICTIONS- Manchester United Wins
Reasons for the Prediction
- Man Utd haven’t lost back-to-back games in the competition since May last year, when they lost at Arsenal and Tottenham.
- Meanwhile, West Ham haven’t recorded back-to-back Premier League victories since January 2017
- Jose Mourinho has won 11 of his 14 meetings with West Ham in all competitions (D2 L1), winning three of his four as Man Utd manager (D1).
- Mourinho has never lost a Premier League meeting with David Moyes (P10 W7 D3 L0) and has only faced Sam Allardyce (12 games) more without losing than the Scotsman.
ENGLISH LEAGUE ONE
CHARLTON ATHLETIC VS. SHREWSBURY TOWN-19:45GMT
- Only Wigan kept more clean sheets than Shrewsbury in League One this season.
- Shrewsbury failed to score in just 17% of their away matches in League One during the regular season.
- Charlton failed to score in 22% of their home matches in League One during the regular season.